Helminths belong to the group of organisms of the lowest form of life. They are able to exist only at the expense of the body of their carriers. Most worms not only live in the body, but also disrupt its functioning with their presence. Therefore, the more types of worms live in the body and the longer they live in it, the more human health will deteriorate. For this reason, it is not recommended to underestimate the impact of helminths and postpone their treatment for later.
It is best to perform prevention regularly and remove the worms immediately when they appear. You can get them with both medicine and traditional medicine. The latter have several advantages at the same time. First, they are much less dangerous, as they have no synthetic elements. At the same time, it is important to note that in terms of effectiveness, folk methods are by no means inferior to medical ones.
Second, medical methods for eliminating helminths have emerged relatively recently, while traditional medicine has not been used successfully by the first generation. This material will be dedicated to the best means of fighting worms in the human body, offered by traditional medicine.
Pumpkin seeds for parasites
The effectiveness of pumpkin seeds is due to the presence in their composition of a deadly substance for worms called cucurbitin. Most useful is the film between the seed layer and its nucleus. Here is the largest amount of kukurbitin. Therefore, you should use the seeds along with this film.
The mechanism of action of the seeds is the paralysis of helminths, due to which they completely lose the ability to move, stick to the walls of the intestinal mucosa and multiply. Thus, after one or another period of time, they leave the body completely.
It is important to note that pumpkin seeds have three undeniable advantages:
- A wide spectrum of action, covering absolutely all types of intestinal helminths;
- Dexterity. Seeds can be eaten by both adults and children;
- Taste. Eating pumpkin seeds is easy and enjoyable.
In addition, the seeds retain their beneficial properties in various treatments.
The list of the most effective folk remedies is as follows:
- Pumpkin seeds + honey. Recipe: Peel and grind 300 grams of seeds in a blender or coffee grinder. Next, add cold water to the resulting mixture in a volume sufficient to turn the mixture into a lump, then add 1 tbsp. l. honey (or more) The whole mixture should be eaten within an hour. The procedure should be done in the morning on an empty stomach. 180 minutes after consumption, make an enema or take a laxative to cleanse the body;
- pumpkin seeds + garlic. The composition of garlic includes phytoncides, which also negatively affect parasites. In this case the grains are not cleaned and fry a little. The recipe is as follows: you need to grind 200 g of pumpkin seeds in a blender and add crushed garlic (about 6 cloves). You can improve the taste of the product by adding honey there, but not more than a few tablespoons. After that, let the wheat inject for half a day. The drug should be taken one tablespoon on an empty stomach 3 hours before meals. The course of taking this medicine is short - only 4 days;
- pumpkin seeds + castor oil. Recipe. Take 100 pumpkin seeds and divide into 4 parts, of 25 seeds each. Initially, you should eat only the first portion, and after 60 minutes, take 1 tbsp. castor oil. Important recommendation: the seeds should be chewed thoroughly. The result will be displayed within a day. In particularly difficult situations, treatment should be extended for several days;
- pumpkin seeds + milk. Recipe: pour 200 grams of raw seeds with milk and beat with a blender. As a result, you will get wheat. She will have to eat breakfast. After 60 minutes drink a glass of water and after 60 minutes drink water again, but now in the maximum possible amount. After 2, 5 hours, take castor oil - it will have a laxative effect.
Troychatka from parasites
As the name implies, triad is a three-component preparation consisting of tansy, bitter wormwood and cloves.
- Tansy contains thujone, a neurotoxin that is fatal to helminths. It kills worms as soon as it enters the body. By the way, he is able to effectively eliminate not only worms, but also their larvae. Also among the effects of this substance can be attributed to the stimulation of gastric fluid secretion and gastrointestinal motility. The first contributes to an increase in the acidity of the environment in the stomach, thus killing protozoa and bacteria, and the second - an easier removal of already dead helminths. However, such a strong and aggressive action has a downside. The fact is that thujone has a toxic effect not only on helminths, but also on humans. And if an adult tolerates such a dose of toxins more or less normally, then a younger patient may experience severe poisoning;
- Bitter wormwood also has a negative effect on worms and protozoa. The effect of the plant is due to its bitter and tannic properties. It is important to note that products containing wormwood in their composition can be used no more than 60 days. Further drug intake may provoke accumulation poisoning;
- Clove has an antifungal and antiviral effect.
The triad is being prepared according to the following recipe. You need to grind all the ingredients into a powder state, then mix 1 part bitter wormwood, 2 parts cloves and 4 parts tansy.
The drug should be taken three times a day in a teaspoon half an hour before meals with a glass of water (it is possible more, but not less). Troychatka has a small number of side effects related to the body's individual response to the drug's ingredients. The list of contraindications is much wider, it includes diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, immune deficiency conditions, severe poisoning, childhood and old age. Before preparing and consuming the triad, you should talk to your doctor and undergo an examination.
Infusions by parasites
Another form of effective antiparasitic drug is a decoction. There are many recipes for cooking from:
- buckthorn (bark);
- chamomile (flowers);
- oak (bark).
They can be used both together and separately.
The recipe for a combined infusion looks like this. Mix one tablespoon of each herb. Next, take two tablespoons of the resulting mixture and pour a glass of boiling water, then let it bake for 60-120 minutes. Once you have previously filtered the infusion, it should be drunk daily for half a glass on an empty stomach. Store the infusion only in the refrigerator.
The duration of the cleaning course is 20 days. As a preventative measure, it should be done at least once a year.
Next, consider preparing the infusion for each of the herbs separately:
- Oak bark. Recipe: pour a tablespoon of bark with a glass of boiling water, cool and insist for several hours. Before taking the infusion, it should be filtered. Half a cup should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. The therapeutic course lasts 10 days;
- Sagebrush. Recipe: put a tablespoon of wormwood in a thermos, pour a glass of boiling water and leave to inject overnight. The initial dose of wormwood as part of body cleansing is one tablespoon. Gradually, the dose volume should be increased to 100 ml. Take the infusion in the morning and evening before meals. Course duration is up to 14 days;
- yardhe. Recipe: create a tablespoon of dried yarrow in a glass of boiling water, then insist for 60-120 minutes. The drug should be filtered, then taken in the morning and evening before meals;
- nettles. Recipe: Pour a tablespoon of dried nettle roots with a glass of cold water. The mixture should then be placed in a water bath, boiled, then turned off the fire and left to inject for a few hours. Next, the soup should be filtered, and then add water so that the total volume of liquid reaches a glass. You should use the infusion twice a day on an empty stomach;
- Plant collection. Includes mint leaves, tansy flowers, buckthorn bark, wormwood and valerian rhizome. You need to mix one tablespoon of each ingredient and add one and a half tablespoons of wild carrots. Next, take two tablespoons of the mixture and add a glass of boiling water. The tool should be left to bake, leaving it for four hours. Before taking the infusion, it should be filtered. You should drink it twice a day for 1 glass. The duration of the admission course is 3 days;
- Chamomile peel and buckthorn. Recipe: mix 20 grams of each ingredient. The resulting mixture should be boiled by pouring a glass of boiling water over it, then allow to cool and bake. After that, you should strain and drink the infusion at a time on an empty stomach. It is necessary to take this infusion continuously for people with diseased gastrointestinal tract and in the presence of constipation. In all other cases, the infusion should be taken once every 6 months for prevention purposes only.
Also, an important point is that the course of taking the decoctions will require you to slightly change the diet. Food should be partial. The diet should be lighter with a low calorie content. It should include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and dairy products. Alcohol should be completely eliminated, and sweet foods and muffins should be reduced.
It is also important to drink plenty of water. Try to drink up to 2 liters of clean still water per day.
Parasites during pregnancy: treatment with folk remedies
Pumpkin seeds in the treatment of worms in pregnant women are one of the best treatments. First, it is completely safe. Second, it is efficient. And third, it is quite versatile. There are many recipes with pumpkin seeds, from which every pregnant woman will find a method to enjoy. Let us mention the most popular methods:
- In the morning, eat three tablespoons of peeled pumpkin seeds (make sure to chew them thoroughly). After 120 minutes, drink 2 tablespoons. l. olive or sunflower oil (will act as a laxative). Some time after that, the worms will leave the body naturally. If necessary, a second course is allowed;
- Every day for a week, consume 100 grams of pumpkin seeds in the morning and evening half an hour before meals;
- Twist 100 grams of pumpkin seeds through a meat grinder (you can grind them through a coffee grinder). Add 40-50 ml of water to them and mix thoroughly to form a sludge. It should be consumed 4 times a day, 25 grams for 10 days.
Pumpkin seeds eliminate worms in most cases, but not always. It happens that worms remain. But, at the very least, pumpkin seeds will definitely not cause harm.
Another good remedy for worms for pregnant women is red beet juice. It should be drunk daily for 1 tablespoon. l. within 7 days. This simple recipe will allow you to completely remove worms from the body in 7 days without harming either the mother or the fetus.
If you have worms in watermelon season, we recommend you try them too. But here it is important not to overdo it - pumpkin abuse by pregnant women is not categorically recommended. It can provoke a load on the kidneys and the appearance of edema and this will create difficulties for both the woman and the unborn child. Therefore, you should eat watermelons within reasonable limits. In such a case, they can also help get rid of the parasites.
The third option is freshly squeezed pomegranate juice. It has a dual effect:
- Removes worms;
- Increases hemoglobin.
It is the second effect that is the main reason why pomegranate juice is the leader in the list of recommendations for pregnant women infected with helminth.
The least enjoyable way, however, definitely the most effective is, of course, an enema.
There are three effective enema recipes:
- Finely chop 5 cloves of garlic and add a tablespoon of dry wormwood. Pour the mixture with half a liter of boiling water and leave to inject for half an hour. This enema should be done for 3 to 5 days;
- Two tablespoons of chamomile should be poured with a glass of boiling water and then leave for 30 minutes;
- Make an enema in a light soap solution.
It is important to choose the most suitable option for yourself and be sure to discuss it with your doctor. In this case, you will not experience much discomfort and you will get the maximum positive effect.
Treatment of parasites in children with folk remedies
Treating worms in children, as in the case of pregnant women, requires a delicate approach. Of course, you should start by taking the child for a consultation with a pediatrician and performing all the necessary research. Self-medication is strictly forbidden! No matter how harmless the medicine may seem at first glance, it can have an extremely negative impact. Any medicine can only be used with the approval of the attending physician.
Below we will review the recipes for the most effective remedies for eliminating worms in children, which traditional medicine offers:
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into small jars. Pour a glass of boiling water into it and close the lid, then let it bake for 12 hours at room temperature. You should take the drug daily in 100 ml. The effect will come after 7 days;
- Divide the pomegranate into 2 parts. Mix one of them with a glass of boiling water and boil it for 10 minutes, then wrap the pan and leave the product in this form for 3 hours, then drain it. You should drink it three times a day, 2 sips. The therapeutic course lasts 14 days;
- Peel a squash, grate it and fill it with 250 grams of milk. Boil until the garlic is soft (a few minutes are enough). Let it bake for 12 hours and then drain. The child should be given once a day three tablespoons of this decoction in the morning before meals. The therapeutic course lasts 1 week.
In summary, it should be noted that folk remedies for the elimination of helminths definitely deserve attention. They are no less effective than medical drugs, but much less toxic. However, they can not be unequivocally recommended. We emphasize that any treatment (both medication and use of traditional medicine) must be agreed with the attending physician. Only then will the therapy bring a 100% positive result.